Category:Stafford Plantation (Cumberland Island, Georgia)
human settlement in United States of America
|Location||United States of America|
English: The Stafford Plantation — a historic district on Cumberland Island, in Camden County, southeastern Georgia.
- The 1901 Stafford Mansion was built for Thomas M. Carnegie. "The Chimneys" is a series of 24 hearths and chimneys, ruins of the Stafford slave quarters.
- On the National Register of Historic Places in Cumberland Island National Seashore.
Media in category "Stafford Plantation (Cumberland Island, Georgia)"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Stafford Plantation.jpg 926 × 436; 259 KB
- Closer view looking from the southeast - Stafford Plantation, Playhouse, Saint Marys, Camden County, GA HABS GA-2360-A-2.tif 4,765 × 3,311, 2 pages; 15.07 MB
- Stafford Plantation, Playhouse, Saint Marys, Camden County, GA HABS GA-2360-A (sheet 1 of 1).png 14,420 × 9,831; 3.97 MB