Category:Stafford to Manchester Line
English: The Stafford to Manchester Line is a branch of the West Coast Main Line (Network Rail Route 18) serving Stafford, Norton Bridge, Stone, Stoke-on-Trent, Kidsgrove, Congleton, Macclesfield, Cheadle Hulme, Stockport and Manchester.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Adlington (Cheshire) railway station (2 F)
- ► Etruria railway station (3 F)
- ► Heaton Chapel railway station (22 F)
- ► Norton Bridge railway station (1 F)
- ► Wedgwood railway station (4 F)