English: The Stampede Corral (also known as the Calgary Corral or more officially The Corral at Stampede Park, Calgary) is an ice hockey, rodeo, and Davis Cup tennis arena venue in Calgary, Canada. The arena was completed in 1950 at a cost of C$1.25 million to replace Victoria Arena as the home of the Calgary Stampeders Hockey Club. Seating 6,475, plus standing room, it is used in the annual Calgary Stampede. The Corral was built and is still owned by the Calgary Stampede non-profit organization, which leases the underlying land at $1/year from the city of Calgary.
Media in category "Stampede Corral"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- BMO Centre Corral Stampede Park, Calgary, Alberta.jpg 3,072 × 2,304; 1.32 MB
- Calgary Stampede Park.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 1.39 MB
- Dryder Mataroa.jpg 2,560 × 1,920; 553 KB
- Program for 1912 Calgary Stampede.jpg 263 × 400; 40 KB
- Stampede-Corral-Szmurlo.jpg 1,000 × 606; 66 KB