Category:Stamps of Iceland
- - from 1380 until 30 November 1918 date QS:P,+1500-00-00T00:00:00Z/6,P580,+1380-00-00T00:00:00Z/9,P582,+1918-11-30T00:00:00Z/11the province "Danish-Iceland" of the Kingdom of Denmark,
- - from 1 December 1918 until 16 June 1944 date QS:P,+1950-00-00T00:00:00Z/7,P580,+1918-12-01T00:00:00Z/11,P582,+1944-06-16T00:00:00Z/11a part of the Kingdom of Denmark with own sovereignty and is
- - from 17 June 1944 date QS:P,+1944-06-17T00:00:00Z/7,P580,+1944-06-17T00:00:00Z/11an independent Republic.
- - During the Second World War was Iceland occupied by British troops (1939-1943) and US-American troops (from 1940) which serviced several military postal agencies in Iceland. The connection to the German-occupated mother country Denmark was interrupted since.
- - until to 1875: 1 Rigisdalur = 96 Skildingar
- - since 1875: 1 Krona = 100 Aurar (Singular: 1 Eyrir)
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.