Deutsch: Der Stanley River ist ein Fluss im Südosten des australischen Bundesstaates Queensland. (→Stanley River (Queensland))
English: The Stanley River in Queensland is the main tributary of the Brisbane River. The Stanley River valley extends roughly 35 km westwards from the area south of Maleny to Kilcoy before veering southwards. (→Stanley River (Queensland)). This is not the category for the historic Stanley River township, which is now officially the locality of Somerset Dam (use Category:Somerset Dam, Queensland) while the dam and associated lake are known as Lake Somerset (use Category:Lake Somerset).
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Stanley River township (3 C, 32 F)
Media in category "Stanley River"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Hubners Bridge Sandy Creek Queensland.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 4.85 MB
- New London Bay, Stanley Bridge, Prince Edward Island (25285014871).jpg 5,535 × 3,828; 14.61 MB
- Stanley River.jpg 1,549 × 1,161; 146 KB
- StateLibQld 1 75955 Flooding around Woodford, Queensland, ca. 1930.jpg 1,000 × 621; 77 KB
- StateLibQld 1 78535 Stanley River at Woodford in flood, 1927.jpg 1,000 × 719; 74 KB
- WivenhoeDamDownstreamFromSomerset.JPG 2,592 × 1,944; 1.14 MB