Category:Star of India (ship, 1863)
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 8640337.
A ship can change name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. As a result, it can be useful to identify a ship by using the IMO number.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the California Historical Landmark listing in the United States. Its reference number is 1030.
Le trois-mâts barque américain Star of India
- For images of the ship under her old name Euterpe see Category:Euterpe (ship, 1863)
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Star of India (ship, 1863)"
The following 52 files are in this category, out of 52 total.
- Mast (1611770714).jpg 314 KB
- Star of India anchor.JPG 724 KB
- Star of India gangway 1.JPG 746 KB
- Star of India gangway 2.JPG 809 KB
- Star of India Plaque.JPG 7.5 MB
- Star of India ship.jpg 277 KB
- Star of India stern 1.JPG 642 KB
- Star of India stern 2.JPG 743 KB
- Star of India-1.jpg 1.79 MB
- Star of the Sea.jpg 432 KB
- Starindia.jpg 32 KB
- STARofIndia(c)Ted Rufus Ross.JPG 3.32 MB
- Starofindia-exterior.jpg 1.07 MB
- Starofindia.jpg 2.13 MB