Category:Star of Lapland (ship, 1902)
- Type: Four-masted steel barque
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Arthur Sewall & Co., Bath, ME.
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 11.01.1902
- Date of completion: 1902
- Length over all: 101,29 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 13,81 m
- Draught: 7,94 m
- GRT: 3381
- NET: 3006
- Sail area: Rigged with double top- and topgallant sails and royal sails.
- Main engine:
- Speed: kn
- 1902 Named: ATLAS for Standard Oil Co., New York. Flag: United States
- 05.03.1905 Sailed from Shanghai to San Francisco under command of Captain John C. Amberman, ex first mate.
- 1910 Sold to Alaska Packers' Association, San Francisco. Renamed: STAR OF LAPLAND
- 1926 Laid up.
- 10.1935 Broken up in Japan.
Media in category "Star of Lapland (ship, 1902)"
This category contains only the following file.