English: States as a (usually higher-level) OFFICIAL Administrative AND/OR political subdivision of some countries. Most often these are Federated states, part of a union of such states where international relations and certain powers have been transferred legally to a sovereign state.
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Categories by state (9 C)
- ► State ensigns (3 C, 78 F)
- ► Flags of states (14 C, 3 F)
- ► Maps of states (1 C, 1 F)
- ► State roads (1 C)
- ► Symbols of states (1 C)