Category:Stats for anonymous edits on English Wikipedia
- Wikistats: Wikimedia Statistics. Stats home. Edit counts are for content namespaces.
- Wikipedia Statistics. All languages. See English Wikipedia at a glance: Edits per Month. New Editors. Speakers. Editors per Million Speakers. Timeline charts: Active Editors. Page Views per Month. Article Count. New Articles per Month.
- Edit history charts and stats for over 200 Wikipedias. Click chart and trend links by language. Anonymous, registered, and bot edits.
- Page Views for Wikimedia, All Projects, All Platforms, Normalized.
- Wikimedia Report Card and other graphs. Timeline charts including some special ones such as reach by region (comScore).
- Special:Statistics and Commons:Statistics. Compare to en:Special:Statistics and en:Wikipedia:Statistics.
- Wikipedia article traffic statistics. Enter article name for timeline chart of page views.
- Mobile upload statistics
- English Wikipedia: Timeline charts of monthly trends in number of edits. Comparing anonymous, registered, and bot edits.
- Wikipedia Statistics - Tables - English. See the top chart and the "Database" header, and then the "edits" column. That column shows monthly article edit totals (including redirects) going back all the way to Jan. 2001 when Wikipedia started. Note: Bot edits need to be separated out since their totals can vary greatly month to month. Separate columns are needed for monthly edit totals for registered users, anonymous users, and bots. This link goes to the section concerning anonymous contributors. It states: "All together 110,164,389 article edits were made by anonymous users, out of a total of 369,000,106 article edits (30%)" That is what it said on August 2, 2013. Those are totals since Wikipedia started in January 2001.
Media in category "Stats for anonymous edits on English Wikipedia"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.