Category:Statue of Pál Harrer in Óbuda
English: Statue of Pál Harrer by László Kutas in 2010. Its shows: Pál Harrer hold a city council,-probably city unification related,-document from 1872. /Pál Harrer (1829-1914) was the first mayor of Óbuda, in office for only a short time in 1872-73 due to the city unification. He himself was an enthusiastic supporter and promoter of the unification of Buda, Pest and Óbuda. After the creation of Budapest, he was the leader of district III council until his retirement in 1886. During this period, Óbuda changed from a vine-growing, agricultural market town to an industrialised district./ - Harrer Pál utca, Budapest District III. Source: Obuda tourism (PDF).
Media in category "Statue of Pál Harrer in Óbuda"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Harrer Pal 1.JPG 1,634 × 2,178; 1.77 MB
- Harrer Pal 2.JPG 1,562 × 2,082; 1.58 MB
- Harrer Pal 3.JPG 1,360 × 1,813; 1.28 MB
- Pál Harrer statue, 2020 Óbuda.jpg 1,527 × 2,036; 717 KB
- Statue of Pál Harrer, 2020 Óbuda.jpg 1,704 × 2,272; 1.1 MB
- Statue of Pál Harrer, head, 2020 Óbuda.jpg 1,704 × 2,272; 1.08 MB