Category:Stave churches in Norway
These churches have a special mode of construction, and they are often old although that is not a category criterion.
For each church or subcategory please add "churches of county" and the municipality where it is located. Use the name of the municipality as listed in municipalities of Norway.
If you just have a single image then leave it here but add the same categories as a subcategory would have.
A replica should have some additions to the name to distinguish it to avoid confusion, whatever survives try to use a common one. For now this is (replica).
See also - Category:Replica of Stave Churches
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Medieval stave churches in Norway (38 C, 8 F)
- ► Fantoft stavkirke (63 F)
- ► Gol nye stavkirke (7 F)
- ► Haltdalen stave church, Holtålen (1 F)
- ► Kolbrandstad stavkirke (7 F)