Category for steam wagons, (historic) steam-powered road vehicles designed to carry goods or freight, rather than haul it on a trailer (as in the traction engine) – the forerunner of the modern truck (lorry). (Alternative, less common, names: steam lorry, steam waggon, steam truck).
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Foden steam wagons (2 C, 19 F)
- ► Leyland steam wagons (10 F)
- ► Overtype steam wagons (3 C, 4 F)
- ► Tom Varley collection (7 F)
- ► Undertype steam wagons (7 C, 8 F)
- ► Yorkshire steam wagons (12 F)
Media in category "Steam-powered wagons"
The following 38 files are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Foden-family.jpg 902 KB