English: The stellated octahedron or stella octangula may be viewed as being a compound of two tetrahedra, a stellation of an octahedron, or a facetting of a cube. If the two tetrahedra from which it is formed are distinguished from each other (for instance by having contrasting colors), it has tetrahedral symmetry; if they are indistinguishable, it has cubic symmetry.
Media in category "Stellated octahedron"
The following 42 files are in this category, out of 42 total.
- CubeAndStel.gif 14 KB
- CubeAndStel.svg 5 KB
- Merkaba Meditation.jpg 15 KB
- Merkavah1d.gif 91 KB
- Stella Octangula spins.gif 1.51 MB
- Stella octangula.png 8 KB
- Stella octangula.svg 6 KB
- Stella-octangula-in-cube.png 303 KB
- StellaOctangulaNumber.jpg 1.42 MB
- Sterntetraeder Modell.jpg 2.13 MB
- Sterntetraeder.jpg 1,023 KB
- Stoer1.gif 59 KB
- UC04-2 tetrahedra.png 231 KB