English: Steven T. Jürvetson (born in Arizona, USA, 1967) is a Managing Director of Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DFJ). He was the founding Venture Capitalist (VC) investor in Hotmail, Interwoven, and Kana. He also led the firm's investments in Tradex and Cyras (acquired by Ariba and Ciena, respectively) and, more recently, in Skype (acquired by eBay in September 2005).
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Photographs by Steve Jurvetson (700 F)
Media in category "Steve Jurvetson"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Fun guy.jpg 129 KB
- Ansip, Andrus (2007).jpg 1.14 MB
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali 2006.jpg 1.71 MB
- Biden Brightened.jpg 1.18 MB
- Gates Dreaming.jpg 168 KB
- Gates Thinking.jpg 217 KB
- Hybrid Assistive Limb.jpg 348 KB
- Lyndon Rive 2015.jpg 65 KB
- Steve Jurvetson (1).jpg 557 KB
- Steve Jurvetson 2014.jpg 7.52 MB
- Steve Jurvetson.jpg 16 KB
- The Audacity of Hope.jpg 466 KB