English: Stjørdal is a municipality and town in the county of Nord-Trøndelag, Norway. Stjørdal was established as a municipality January 1, 1838 (see formannskapsdistrikt). Stjørdal was divided in Øvre Stjørdal and Nedre Stjørdal January 1, 1850. Øvre Stjørdal was divided in Hegra and Meråker January 1, 1874 – and Nedre Stjørdal was divided in Lånke, Skatval and (lesser) Stjørdal January 1, 1902. All of these municipalities (except for Meråker) were again merged to recreate the old (greater) Stjørdal January 1, 1962.
Suomi: Stjørdal on kunta ja kaupunki Pohjois-Trøndelagin läänissä, Norjassa.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Aerial photographs of Stjørdal (38 F)
- ► Geography of Stjørdal (5 C, 43 F)
- ► Historical images of Stjørdal (89 F)
- ► Lånkebanen (4 C, 1 F)
- ► Ole Vig videregående skole (1 F)
- ► Radisson Blu Hotel Trondheim Airport (4 F)
- ► Skarvan og Roltdalen nasjonalpark (4 F)
- ► Transport in Stjørdal (8 C, 10 F)
- ► Værnestunnelen (3 F)
Media in category "Stjørdal"
The following 21 files are in this category, out of 21 total.