English: Stoke Edith is a village in the English county of Herefordshire, situated on a road leading from Hereford to Ledbury. The manor belonged to the Wallwynes, Milwaters and Lingen families. Once the principal manor of Sir Henry Lingen, it was sold to the Foley family in the 1670s. They rebuilt the house (Stoke Park), which was destroyed by fire in 1926. Stoke Edith House (once the Rectory), the park and extensive agricultural and woodlands remain in the ownership of the Foley family.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Stoke Edith"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Plastic Plants - geograph.org.uk - 1349782.jpg 640 × 480; 188 KB
- St Edith's well - geograph.org.uk - 552378.jpg 640 × 480; 101 KB
- Stoke Edith Trading Estate - geograph.org.uk - 1349774.jpg 640 × 480; 135 KB
- Potato harvesting at Stoke Edith - geograph.org.uk - 67108.jpg 426 × 640; 75 KB