Category:Stone Arch Bridge (Champaign, Illinois)
bridge in Champaign, Illinois
|Heritage designation|| |
The Stone Arch Bridge, located near the intersection East Springfield Avenue and South Second Street in Champaign, Illinois was built in 1860. In c.2010, it was integrated into the design of the Boneyard Creek Second Street Basin, a flood control facility and recreational amenity which is located between First and Second Streets and Springfield and University Avenues.(SourceL )
Media in category "Stone Arch Bridge (Champaign, Illinois)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- 2012-09-19-champaign-stone-arch-bridge-019-1 crop.jpg 1,163 × 849; 229 KB
- 2012-09-19-champaign-stone-arch-bridge-019-1.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 383 KB
- 2012-09-19-champaign-stone-arch-bridge-020-2.jpg 1,920 × 1,080; 601 KB
- Boneyard Creek Second Street Basin Stone Arch Bridge Champaign Illinois.jpg 2,448 × 2,040; 1.68 MB
- New Old Bridge CU.JPG 2,348 × 1,761; 2.25 MB
- Stone Arch Bridge 2012.JPG 2,592 × 1,936; 2.94 MB