Category:Strathnaver (ship, 1931)
- Type: Passenger / cargo ocean liner
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Vickers Armstrong Ltd, Barrow in Furness, England, UK
- Yard No: 663
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 05.02.1931, by Lady Janet Bailey, second daughter of P&O Chairman Lord Inchcape of Strathnaver
- Date of completion: 1931
- Maiden Voyage: 01.10.1931 from London to Sydney, Australia
- Length over all: 194,68 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 24,44 m
- Draft: 8,69 m
- GRT: 22,547
- Main engine: 2 steam turbines driving electric generators feeding British Thompson Houston electric motors driving twin screws developing 28,000 shp.
- Speed: 21 kn
- Passengers & Crew: 498 First Class, 670 Tourist Class and 487 crew
- 1931 Named: STRATHNAVER for Peninsular & Oriental Steam Navigation Company (P&O Line), London, England, UK Flag: United Kingdom
- 01.03.1962 Final Voyage: London to Hong Kong, to be scrapped by Shun Fung Ironworks Co., Hong Kong
Media in category "Strathnaver (ship, 1931)"
The following 20 files are in this category, out of 20 total.