This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
English: Strathy Hall is an antebellum plantation house located near Richmond Hill in Bryan County. It was constructed circa 1840 by George W. McAllister who owned Strathy Hall Plantation, a large rice plantation on the Ogeechee River.
human settlement in Georgia, United States of America
Media in category "Strathy Hall"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- GA Richmond Hill Strathy Hall entr01.jpg 4,288 × 3,216; 2.65 MB
- GA Richmond Hill Strathy Hall plaque01.jpg 4,288 × 3,216; 2.67 MB
- GA Richmond Hill Strathy Hall01.jpg 4,288 × 3,216; 2.93 MB
- GA Richmond Hill Strathy Hall02.jpg 4,288 × 3,216; 2.87 MB
- Strathy Hall, side view, Bryan County, GA, US.jpg 5,899 × 3,175; 10.68 MB
- Strathy Hall.JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 3 MB