Category:Streets in Prague
Official multiword names of streets and squares in some cities of the Czech Republic (e. g. Prague, Brno, Teplice, Přerov, Olomouc, Prostějov, Roztoky u Prahy, Lány, Stříbrná Skalice, Velké Popovice, Klecany) use the expert form of ortography, i. e. the word following the initial preposition is capitalized or non-capitalized dependently on its character (whether it is a proper name or isn't). Some maps use for those places a simplified (school) ortography which capitalized such word always. The official form of the name can be verified through the Register of Territorial Identification, Adresses and Realties (RÚIAN) or some databases based on it.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Streets in Prague by name (3504 C)
- ► Alleys in Prague (8 C, 14 F)
- ► Cobblestone roads in Prague (203 F)
- ► Embankments in Prague (21 C, 4 F)
- ► Street furniture in Prague (11 C, 1 F)
- ► Intersections in Prague (13 C, 112 F)
- ► Manhole covers in Prague (1 C, 42 F)
- ► Pedestrian crossings in Prague (5 C, 1592 F)