Category:Streets in the Czech Republic
Official multiword names of streets and squares in some cities of the Czech Republic (e. g. Prague, Brno, Teplice, Přerov, Olomouc, Prostějov, Roztoky u Prahy, Lány, Stříbrná Skalice, Velké Popovice, Klecany) use the expert form of ortography, i. e. the word following the initial preposition is capitalized or non-capitalized dependently on its character (whether it is a proper name or isn't). Some maps use for those places a simplified (school) ortography which capitalized such word always. The official form of the name can be verified through the Register of Territorial Identification, Adresses and Realties (RÚIAN) or some databases based on it.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Alleys in the Czech Republic (4 C, 21 F)
- ► Cobblestones in the Czech Republic (6 C, 43 F)
- ► Embankments in the Czech Republic (35 C, 10 F)
- ► Pedestrian zones in the Czech Republic (1 C, 11 F)
- ► Taxi lanes in the Czech Republic (1 C)