Category:Sumter County Courthouse (South Carolina)
|Heritage designation|| |
English: The Sumter County Courthouse — in Sumter, Sumter County, South Carolina.
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Sumter County.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
Media in category "Sumter County Courthouse (South Carolina)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- SCC1.jpg 5,088 × 7,998; 3.89 MB
- Sumter County Courthouse front with afternoon light.JPG 4,288 × 2,848; 4.56 MB
- Sumter courthouse 1369.JPG 1,786 × 1,157; 791 KB
- The Watchman and Southron Newspaper Article.jpg 5,038 × 8,022; 3.48 MB