Category:Sunset Bronson Studios
English: Sunset Bronson Studios — a Hollywood movie studio complex, at 5800 Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California.
- It was originally the Warner Brothers Studio (1919–1937), then a sports center and bowling alley (1937–1950s), and then the radio and television studios and offices of KTLA Studios (1954–2000s), renamed Tribune Studios in the 1980s.
- The 1919 buildings are a Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument ("Site of the Filming of First Talking Film"), and are on the National Register of Historic Places in Los Angeles ("Old Warner Brothers Studios").
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
motion picture, radio and television production facility located on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood, California
|Instance of||television studio,|
|Location||Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California|
Media in category "Sunset Bronson Studios"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- ExecutiveOfficeBldg OldWarnerBrosStudio nowKTLA comd.jpg 1,024 × 768; 215 KB
- Jim Castillo on air.jpg 960 × 717; 64 KB
- KTLA Tower01.JPG 3,072 × 2,304; 2.05 MB
- KTLA Tower02.JPG 3,072 × 2,304; 1.62 MB