Category:Swartz Covered Bridge
English: Swartz Covered Bridge, which carries County Road 130 over Broken Sword Creek southeast of the city of Upper Sandusky in Antrim Township, Wyandot County, Ohio, United States. Built in 1880, it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
|Instance of||wooden bridge,|
|Location||Wyandot County, Ohio|
Media in category "Swartz Covered Bridge"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Schwartz Covered Bridge (293756217).jpg 846 × 805; 367 KB
- Swartz Covered Bridge 1.jpg 915 × 686; 184 KB
- Swartz Covered Bridge 2.JPG 2,048 × 1,536; 743 KB
- Swartz Covered Bridge 3.JPG 2,048 × 1,536; 1.01 MB
- Swartz Covered Bridge 4.JPG 2,048 × 1,536; 984 KB
- Swartz Covered Bridge underside.jpg 2,816 × 2,112; 2.58 MB
- Swartz Covered Bridge.jpg 2,816 × 2,112; 3.11 MB