Category:Synagogue for the Arts
The Synagogue for the Arts at 49 White Street between Broadway and Church Streets in the TriBeCa neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City was completed in 1967 and was designed by William N. Breger. The congregation was formed in 1938 as the Civic Center Synagogue. The name changed in the 1990s as a gesture of outreach to the new, arts-oriented population of SoHo and TriBeCa. (Source: "Our History" on the Synagogue for the Arts website)
Media in category "Synagogue for the Arts"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.