Category:T.G. Richards and Company Store
|Instance of||architectural structure|
|Heritage designation|| |
English: T. G. Richards and Company Store, the oldest brick building in Washington State, whch has served many purposes over the course of its existence in Whatcom County, Washington.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
Media in category "T.G. Richards and Company Store"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Old Courthouse, 1106 E Street, Bellingham, Whatcom County, WA HABS WASH,37-BEL,1-1.tif 5,000 × 3,602; 17.18 MB
- Old Courthouse, 1106 E Street, Bellingham, Whatcom County, WA HABS WASH,37-BEL,1-2.tif 5,000 × 3,562; 16.99 MB
- T.G. Richards and Co. Store.JPG 2,592 × 1,944; 922 KB
- TG Richards 1883.jpg 612 × 456; 77 KB
- TG Richards sign.JPG 2,592 × 1,944; 948 KB