English: Taddeo Barberini (1603–1647) was an Italian nobleman of the House of Barberini who became Prince of Palestrina and Gonfalonier of the Church; commander of the Papal Army. He was a nephew of Pope Urban VIII and brother of Cardinals Francesco Barberini and Antonio Barberini. Thanks to their uncle's famous nepotism, the brothers shaped 17th century Italian politics, religion, art, music and architecture.
Italian nobleman and Prince of Palestrina
|Date of birth||1603|
|Date of death||1647|
Media in category "Taddeo Barberini"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Titi 02.jpg 593 × 800; 51 KB
- Investiture de Taddeo Barberini par Urbain VIII.jpg 568 × 480; 44 KB
- Portrait of Taddeo Barberini.jpg 799 × 1,288; 126 KB
- Taddeo Barberini clay sculpture.JPG 333 × 499; 41 KB
- TaddeoBarberini.jpg 137 × 183; 10 KB