English: Tapton is a suburb of Chesterfield, in the county of Derbyshire, England. It is located along the Brimington Road B6543, between Chesterfield town centre, and Brimington. It became a suburb of Chesterfield as far back as the 1920s. The buildings along Brimington road, which runs through the centre of Tapton, are testament to this fact. Consisting of various semi-detached houses in a style typical of the 20s and 30s.
village in United Kingdom
|Location||Derbyshire, United Kingdom|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Tapton Junction (19 F)
Media in category "Tapton, Derbyshire"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Tapton Cottage ,version 2 (4286204830).jpg 997 × 1,544; 1.36 MB
- Tapton Cottage from the footbridge (4285097627).jpg 2,439 × 3,151; 2.09 MB
- Tapton House Chesterfield Geograph-3363725-by-Stephen-Richards.jpg 640 × 355; 180 KB
- Tapton Park February 2010 (4323102780).jpg 2,500 × 1,784; 2.46 MB
- TaptonIC.jpg 640 × 480; 71 KB
- Canal Bridge Reconstruction - geograph.org.uk - 301321.jpg 640 × 480; 58 KB