- See also Category:Terezín (Hodonín District)
English: Terezín (Theresienstadt in German) is a fortress town built for defense of Habsburg monarchy in late 18th century near Litoměřice in northeren Bohemia (today the Czech Republic). The town served as a military garrison until 1990s, during WWII era it was used as concentration camp (collection and transit camp) with a prison in the small fortress and Jewish ghetto in the garrison town.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Buildings in Terezín (4 C, 73 F)
- ► Dolní Vodní brána v Terezíně (2 F)
- ► Events in Terezín (1 C)
- ► Terezín fortress (4 C)
- ► Ohře in Terezín (1 C, 7 F)
- ► České Kopisty (12 F)
Media in category "Terezín"
The following 49 files are in this category, out of 49 total.