Category:Territorial governors of the United States
English: Governors of territorial areas of the United States that are today part of a U.S. State. For governors of current and former United States territories that have not become U.S. states, see Category:Governors of insular areas of the United States.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► William Blount (1 C, 10 F)
- ► Governors of Colorado Territory (3 C, 6 F)
- ► Jefferson C. Davis (7 F)
- ► Governors of Florida Territory (3 F)
- ► Governors of Dakota Territory (2 C, 7 F)
- ► Governors of Idaho Territory (1 C, 11 F)
- ► William Anderson Pile (2 F)
- ► Arthur St. Clair (1 C, 11 F)
- ► Governors of Utah Territory (3 C, 14 F)
Media in category "Territorial governors of the United States"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.