Category:Territorial governors of the United States
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
English: Governors of territorial areas of the United States that are today part of a U.S. State. For governors of current and former United States territories that have not become U.S. states, see Category:Governors of insular areas of the United States.
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► William Blount (1 C, 10 F)
- ► Governors of Colorado Territory (4 C, 5 F)
- ► Governors of Florida Territory (2 C, 4 F)
- ► Governors of Idaho Territory (5 C, 10 F)
- ► Governors of Utah Territory (6 C, 9 F)
Media in category "Territorial governors of the United States"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.