Category:The Gov. Herbert H. Lehman (ship, 1965)
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 8643250.|
A ship can change name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. As a result, it can be useful to identify a ship by using the IMO number.
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||ship name,|
The Gov.Herbert H.Lehman
|The Gov.Herbert H.Lehman|
inland ro-ro cargo ship built in 1965
|Country of registry|
- Built by: Levingston Shipbuilding Inc.
- Yard No: 649
- Completed: 25-Jun-65
- 3,500 passengers
- up to 40 vehicles
- 91 m long
- 21.3 m wide
- draft of 4.1 m
- tonnage: 2,109 gross tons
- service speed of 16 knots
- engines: 6,500 horsepower (4.8 MW) diesel electric propulsion
A member of the Kennedy-class The Gov. Herbert H. Lehman was retired in 2007 with the acquisition of the Molinari class ferries.
Source: Miramar Ship Index
Media in category "The Gov. Herbert H. Lehman (ship, 1965)"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- New York City Staten Island Ferry.jpg 2,497 × 1,873; 3 MB
- Staten Island - panoramio.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 615 KB
- Staten Island ferry boat, New York, New York LCCN2011631097.tif 7,682 × 6,014; 264.38 MB