Category:The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company
English: The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company, commonly known as A&P, is a grocery/supermarket and liquor store chain. It has operated in the U.S. since the 1850s; at its peak, there were 16,000 A&P stores. Before 1869 it was called Gilman & Company then the Great American Tea Company. Current brand names: A&P Food Market, 'A&P Fresh, Super A&P, A&P Super Foodmart, A&P Warehouse Liquors, Best Cellars, Food Basics USA, The Food Emporium, Pathmark, Super Fresh, Waldbaum's. Former names: A&P Sav-A-Center, Farmer Jack, Futurestore, Family Mart, Kohl's Food Stores/Kohl's Food Emporium (bought in 1983), Plus (U.S. only, 1980–1982), SuperPlus Food Stores,W.E.O./Warehouse Economy Outlet A&P also operated in Canada from 1927 to 2009 as A&P, Dominion, and Food Basics.
Media in category "The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company"
The following 37 files are in this category, out of 37 total.
- 1894 AP newspaper ad.png 245 KB
- A&P Headquarters.JPG 3.16 MB
- A&P logo 2013.png 14 KB
- A&P Logo.png 3 KB
- A&P logo.svg 4 KB
- A&P Midland Park, NJ.JPG 1.87 MB
- Allendale shopping center.jpg 2.91 MB
- Ap butter wrapper.jpg 1.81 MB
- AundPLogo.svg 4 KB
- FQAPNowRouses25Oct07.jpg 1.79 MB
- FQAPRoyal.jpg 1.74 MB
- FQAPStPeter.jpg 1.84 MB
- FQJan07APGuitarist.jpg 1.5 MB
- Tengelmann-Tuete.jpg 139 KB
- TerrytownAP26Oct07.jpg 1.29 MB
- TerrytownAP26Oct07Inside.jpg 1.93 MB
- TerrytownAP26Oct07Inside1.jpg 1.94 MB
- TerrytownAP26Oct07Inside2.jpg 2.02 MB
- YumaAZ AP Sears Dok1.jpg 154 KB