The inn's fortunes declined over the years, however, as surrounding areas of Scarborough grew more urban. The municipal government came to own the site, and the hotel and restaurant were closed in 2001, with only the park remaining open to the public. In 2008, the City of Toronto approved a plan by Centennial College to operate a hotel, restaurant, and conference centre on the site for use in the school's hospitality courses.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Osterhout Log Cabin (4 F)
Media in category "The Guild"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Amy Okuda in July 2012.jpg 4.49 MB
- Derelict Guild Inn (1).jpg 10.53 MB
- Derelict Guild Inn.jpg 11.85 MB
- Engine House 2 at the Guild.jpg 5.49 MB
- Globe stone work.JPG 1.3 MB
- Guild Inn - Toronto.png 6.87 MB
- Guild Park ruins.JPG 2.09 MB
- Pillars And Arch.jpg 1.9 MB
- Ruins at Guildwood Park.jpg 1.89 MB
- Stage at the Guild.jpg 13.04 MB
- Temple Building, Guild Park.JPG 2.25 MB
- Toronto Star pyramid.jpg 5.74 MB