The Lizard is a peninsula in southern Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. The most southerly point of the British mainland is near Lizard Point. Lizard village is the most southerly on the British mainland, and is in the civil parish of Landewednack, the most southerly parish. The valleys of the River Helford and Loe Pool form the northern boundary, with the rest of the peninsula surrounded by sea.
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► Asparagus Island, Gull Rock and The Bishop, Kynance Cove (3 C, 13 F)
- ► Devil's Frying Pan, Cadgwith (3 F)
- ► Gew-graze, The Lizard (12 F)
- ► Housel Bay, The Lizard (3 C, 13 F)
- ► Nare Point, The Lizard (14 F)
- ► Shag Rock, Lizard Point (6 F)
- ► The Rill, Cornwall (7 F)
Media in category "The Lizard"
The following 41 files are in this category, out of 41 total.