Category:The Pickwick Club
English: The Posthumous Papers of the Pickwick Club (also known as The Pickwick Papers) is the first novel by Charles Dickens. After the publication, the widow of the illustrator Robert Seymour claimed that the idea for the novel was originally her husband's; however, in his preface to the 1867 edition, Dickens strenuously denied any specific input, writing that "Mr Seymour never originated or suggested an incident, a phrase, or a word, to be found in the book."
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "The Pickwick Club"
The following 102 files are in this category, out of 102 total.
- Fred Barnard23a.jpg 159 KB
- MadmansManuscript Dickens.ogg 19.52 MB
- Mr Pickwick and boy.jpg 850 KB
- Mr Pickwick.jpg 664 KB
- Mr Stiggin's Speech.jpg 789 KB
- Mr-weller-senior.jpeg 29 KB
- Pickwick 1913.jpg 45 KB
- Pickwick front.jpg 198 KB
- Pickwick London map.jpeg 15 KB
- Pickwick-papers-buss.jpg 51 KB
- Pickwickclub serial.jpg 98 KB
- Pickwickpapers boz.jpg 242 KB
- Sam-weller-kyd.jpeg 16 KB
- The Two Wellers.jpg 582 KB