Category:The Pioneer Mother Memorial
|Avard Fairbanks (1897–1987)|
|Alternative names||Avard Tennyson Fairbanks , Avard T. Fairbanks|
American sculptor of both free-standing pieces and friezes. Numerous works for the LDS Church or about Mormonism related topics, including works incorporated in several temples. Sculpted the original ram hood ornament featured on Dodge cars and trucks from 1932 to 1954. Taught sculpting at University of Oregon, University of Michigan, and University of Utah.
|Date of birth/death||2 March 1897||1 January 1987|
|Location of birth/death||Provo, Utah, US.||Salt Lake City, Utah, US.|
|Work period||from 1909 to death|
|Work location||United States of America|
|Location||United States of America|
The copyright for this 1928 work was not renewed.
Media in category "The Pioneer Mother Memorial"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- B.Pioneer Mother Monument at Esther Short Park,Vancouver, WA.jpg 1,199 × 1,798; 243 KB
- Esther Short Park, Vancouver, WA (2013) - 06.JPG 3,000 × 4,000; 3.64 MB
- Esther Short Park, Vancouver, WA (2013) - 07.JPG 3,000 × 4,000; 2.89 MB
- Esther Short Park, Vancouver, WA (2013) - 08.JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 3.16 MB
- The Pioneer Mother monument was created by Avard T. Fairbanks.jpg 2,628 × 3,252; 562 KB
- Vancouver, WA - Esther Short Park - The Pioneer Mother 01.jpg 2,848 × 4,288; 5.8 MB