Category:The Tower (Boyd County, Nebraska)
English: The Tower—Old Baldy — a rock formation / hill near Lynch, Boyd County, Nebraska.
- Landmark of the Lewis and Clark Expedition, on the National Register of Historic Places in Boyd County.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
Media in category "The Tower (Boyd County, Nebraska)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Old Baldy (Lynch, Nebraska) from below overlook.JPG 2,266 × 1,147; 1.09 MB
- Old Baldy (Lynch, Nebraska) from overlook.JPG 2,560 × 1,666; 1.69 MB
- The Tower from E road.JPG 2,372 × 1,167; 853 KB
- The Tower from overlook 1.JPG 2,560 × 1,255; 1.15 MB
- The Tower from overlook 2.JPG 1,041 × 625; 235 KB