Category:Things named after Henry Ford
Should also include Fordson, Michigan (now the eastern part of Dearborn), Fordson High School, Henry Ford Estate (called Category:Fair Lane, Dearborn on Commons), various Henry Ford elementary and middle schools
Note: Ford Road is named after Henry Ford's father; Ford Field is named after the Ford Motor Company; Henry Ford II High School is named after Henry Ford's grandson; the Ford Building in Detroit is named after the Edward Ford Plate Glass Company, founded by an unrelated Ford and later merged into Libby-Owens-Ford.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Media in category "Things named after Henry Ford"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Ford Lake Hydroelectric Dam, Ypsilanti Township, Michigan.JPG 5,184 × 3,456; 7.04 MB
- Ford Lake in Winter, Ypsilanti Township, Michigan.JPG 5,169 × 3,456; 6.18 MB
- Freie Universitaet Berlin - Henry-Ford-Bau (Suedseite 2 - Ausschnitt).jpg 1,280 × 960; 929 KB
- Freie Universität Berlin Henry-Ford-Bau im Winter 01-2005.jpg 1,185 × 785; 74 KB
- Henry Ford Academy Dearborn.JPG 4,752 × 2,666; 5.11 MB
- Henry Ford college.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 233 KB
- Henry Ford Library.JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 2.38 MB
- Henry Ford Tavern - geograph.org.uk - 1383578.jpg 640 × 480; 93 KB
- HFHS-1957.jpg 375 × 286; 18 KB