Category:Thornapple River (Michigan)
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
river in the United States of America
|Location||United States of America|
|Mouth of the watercourse|
- Mouth (Ada)
- ;Headwaters (approximate location SE of Potterville, near Snow Lake) From the English Wikipedia article on the Thornapple River
The Thornapple River is an approximately 100 mile long tributary of Michigan's longest river, the Grand River. The Thornapple is located in western Michigan. It joins the Grand in Ada, Michigan. The Thornapple, one of the Grand's major tributaries, is about 100 miles (160 km) long. It has headwaters in Eaton County and flows through Barry County before entering the Grand River in Kent County.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Thornapple River (Michigan)"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Ada Covered Bridge TIGER map.png 422 × 359; 15 KB
- Ada Michigan ThornappleRiver Dam DSCN9695.JPG 1,600 × 1,200; 337 KB
- Canoe Livery Thornapple River Dscn0195crop.jpg 1,350 × 600; 572 KB
- Labarge Dam Thornapple River DSCN0142.JPG 1,600 × 1,200; 384 KB
- Nashville Dam Thornapple River DSCN0186.JPG 1,600 × 1,200; 403 KB
- Thornapple River Drive Bridge.jpg 1,727 × 1,083; 795 KB
- Thornapple River TIGER Highighted.png 1,500 × 1,500; 103 KB
- Thornapple TIGER Irving dam area map3c.PNG 422 × 359; 7 KB
- Thornapple TIGER Irving dam area map3c.svg 936 × 819; 26 KB
- ThornappleRiver MI USGS SatImage.PNG 1,085 × 850; 1.34 MB