Thrippunithura or Tripunithura (Malayalam: തൃപ്പൂണിത്തുറ) is a suburb of Kochi (Cochin) city and a municipality in Ernakulam district in the Indian state of Kerala. Earlier, it was the headquarters of en:Cochin Royal Family. The Hill Palace Museum situated near Thripunithura was the official palace of the Maharaja of Cochin, the ruler of Cochin princely state (Kingdom of Cochin).
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Media in category "Thripunithura"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Athachamayam 1.JPG 4.71 MB
- Clock tower Thripunithura.JPG 2.69 MB
- Iron bridge thripunithura.JPG 2.95 MB
- Kalikkotta Thripunithura.JPG 3.48 MB
- Kottavathil.jpg 7.42 MB
- Petta junction.jpg 4.28 MB
- Statue thripunithura.JPG 3.79 MB
- Thripunithura - 3.JPG 3.21 MB
- Thripunithura Junction 1.JPG 1.57 MB
- Thripunithura Junction.JPG 3.12 MB