federal state in the center of Germany
|Instance of||federal state of Germany|
|Highest judicial authority|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
The Free State of Thuringia (Freistaat Thüringen) is a state of Germany, located in the central part of the country. The capital is Erfurt.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- Categories of Thuringia (2 C)
- Unidentified locations in Thuringia (2 C, 32 F)
- Architecture of Thuringia (10 C)
- Barefoot paths in Thuringia (2 F)
- Culture of Thuringia (45 C)
- Geography of Thuringia (53 C)
- History of Thuringia (55 C, 1 P, 58 F)
- Infrastructure in Thuringia (2 C)
- Nature of Thuringia (38 C, 27 F)
- Views of Thuringia (23 C, 17 F)
Pages in category "Thuringia"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Thuringia"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.