English: Tiddington with Albury is a civil parish in South Oxfordshire. It includes the village of Albury (Ordnance Survey grid reference SP655051) and the hamlet of Tiddington (OS Grid ref. SP649051). It was formed by a merger of the civil parishes of Albury and Tiddington in 1932.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Tiddington-with-Albury"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.