English: Tigerstripe is the name of a group of camouflage patterns developed for close-range use in dense jungle during jungle warfare by the South Vietnamese Armed Forces/US Forces. It is influenced by French Lizard pattern.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Airman Battle Uniform (1 C, 33 F)
Media in category "Tigerstripe camouflage"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- 1LT Henry Shelton 1967...
- ARVN and US Special Fo...
- F-16C Tiger-striped Co...
- FA18D Bengals.JPG
- Jungle Combat Vietnam.jpg
- Sgt. Barry Bergschneid...
- US Army Combatives-key...
- US Navy 040730-N-7720S...
- Vietnam p05.jpg