Category:Tohono Oʼodham Indian Reservation
The Tohono Oʼodham Indian Reservation, is an Indian reservation of the Tohono Oʼodham Nation located in Arizona, United States. The reservation encompasses portions of central Pima, southwestern Pinal, and southeastern Maricopa Counties. The land is also site of the Quinlan and Baboquivari Mountains, which include Kitt Peak, and the Kitt Peak National Observatory and telescopes, as well as Baboquivari Peak. These astronomical sites are under lease from the Tohono Oʼodham Nation.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Tohono Oʼodham Indian Reservation"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Hashan Chuchg AZ Gate to Mexico left open - panoramio.jpg 922 × 691; 42 KB
- Pima County Incorporated and Unincorporated areas Pisinemo highlighted.svg 1,100 × 700; 60 KB
- Pima County Incorporated and Unincorporated areas Santa Rosa highlighted.svg 1,100 × 700; 60 KB
- San-Miguel-Gate.jpg 4,272 × 2,848; 3.4 MB
- Shrine at Covered Wells, Arizona.jpg 1,536 × 862; 1.81 MB
- South of Chuichu.jpg 3,742 × 1,438; 1.53 MB