Category:Tomb of Balban
English: The Tomb of Ghiyas ud din Balban is located in Mehrauli, New Delhi, India. Built in ca 1287 CE, in rubble masonry, the tomb is a building of historical importance in the development of Indo-Islamic architecture, as it was here that first true arch made its appearance in India, and according to many first true dome as well
Media in category "Tomb of Balban"
The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Arch Balbans Tomb.png 1.14 MB
- Balban Khan's Tomb 070.jpg 1.2 MB
- Balban's tomb, Mehrauli.jpg 1.4 MB
- Calligraphy Balbans Tomb.png 991 KB
- Entrance to Balban's Tomb.JPG 4.15 MB
- Gateway Balbans tomb.jpg 2.42 MB
- Marker Balbans Tomb.png 877 KB
- Marker Balbans Tomb02.png 1.76 MB
- Squinch Babans tomb.png 1.3 MB