English: The Tonquin Valley is located in Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada, next to the border of the provinces of Alberta and British Columbia an area which is also the continental divide, running along the peaks of the South Jasper Range (Ramparts subrange) which rise above Amethyst Lake.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Astoria River (2 F)
Media in category "Tonquin Valley"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Mountain-type Woodland Caribou.jpg 5,184 × 3,446; 8.08 MB
- Ramparts in Tonquin Valley, Jasper National Park.jpg 2,608 × 1,952; 1.12 MB
- Sunrise and cloud shadows on the Tonquin Valley Ramparts.jpg 4,653 × 1,146; 1.35 MB
- Sunrise in Tonquin Valley.jpg 5,184 × 2,153; 6.47 MB
- The Ramparts in Tonquin Valley.jpg 6,295 × 1,613; 5.82 MB