Category:Towers in Canada
English: This category is for tall, man-made structures, such as clock towers, etc., generally/primarily not made up of habitable floor space. Tall buildings with floor plates containing habitable floor area, such as office towers, hotels, residential buildings, etc., should be classified in the appropriate building category, e.g. Category:Skyscrapers in Vancouver.
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category contains||architectural structure|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Views from towers in Canada (2 C)
- ► Church towers in Canada (3 C, 11 F)
- ► High-rises in Canada (12 C, 1 F)
- ► Martello towers in Canada (4 C)
- ► Pagodas in Canada (1 C)
- ► Stone towers in Canada (1 C)
- ► Twin towers in Canada (2 C, 1 F)