Open main menu

Category:Tram stops in the United States

English: Tram stops, called streetcar stops or trolley stops in U.S. English — in the United States.

This category refers to the non-U.S. English usage of the term tram, called streetcars or trolleys in U.S. English. For U.S. English uses of the term tram, see Tram (disambiguation).


This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.

Media in category "Tram stops in the United States"

The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.