Category:Trams in Zürich
English: Trams make an important contribution to public transport in the city of Zürich in Switzerland. The tram network serves most city neighbourhoods. It is supplemented by trolleybus and bus routes as well as two funicular railways and one rack railway. The city trams are operated by VBZ.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Bombardier Cobra (84 F)
- ► Cargo tram in Zürich (2 F)
- ► Forchbahn in Zürich (24 F)
- ► Glattalbahn (10 C, 30 F)
- ► Incidental views of trams in Zürich (6 F)
- ► Limmattal Strassenbahn (1 C, 3 F)