Category:Trams in Zürich
English: Trams make an important contribution to public transport in the city of Zürich in Switzerland. The tram network serves most city neighbourhoods. It is supplemented by trolleybus and bus routes as well as two funicular railways and one rack railway. The city trams are operated by VBZ.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Bombardier Cobra (63 F)
- ► Cargo tram in Zürich (2 F)
- ► Forchbahn in Zürich (26 F)
- ► Glattalbahn (10 C, 29 F)
- ► Limmattal Strassenbahn (1 C, 3 F)
Media in category "Trams in Zürich"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.