English: The Order of Cistercians of the Strict Observance (O.C.S.O.: Ordo Cisterciensis Strictioris Observantiae), or Trappists, are a contemplative Roman Catholic religious order (see list of Catholic orders), that follows the Rule of St. Benedict. They are a branch of the Cistercians and like the other Cistercian orders they also have a women's branch commonly referred to as the Trappistines.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Trappist abbots (2 C, 3 F)
- ► Marie-Joseph Cassant (2 F)
- ► Bernard de Give (1 F)
- ► Thomas Keating (5 F)
- ► Armand Jean le Bouthillier de Rancé (3 F)
- ► Maria Gabriella Sagheddu (1 F)
- ► Charles Van der Cruyssen (4 F)
Media in category "Trappists"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.